(AUTONOMOUS) (ISO:9001-2008) (ISO/IEC 27001:2005)
Govt. Poly. Bldg., 4th floor 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (East) Mumbai — 400 051.
Tel : 26472122 /26471255 / 26478296 Fax : 91-022-26473980 email : [email protected] msbte.com Web : www.msbte.com
MSBTE has been promoting & motivating teaching staff of institutes by sponsoring them for Paper Presentation in National & International levels.
In order to have greater participation of faculty in paper presentation the norms for such sponsorship have been revised & are hereby brought to the notice of all concerned.
Eligibility criteria for application consideration, Post Conference activities and sponsorship details are as follows.
- A) Eligibility Criteria :-
- a) Faculty should have put in at least 5 years of service,
- b) Application should have recommendation from Principal based on person's contribution at Institute for MSBTE activities like Number of times he/she has worked as Officer in charge exam, RAC officer in-charge, Head of an activity, controller, paper setter, curriculum development etc.
- c)Faculty shall not have been debarred from MSBTE activities.
- d) Faculty should have been allotted regular teaching load & shall not be on deputation for acquiring higher qualification (M.E, Ph.D)
- e) In no case the paper content shall be a part of curriculum of the regular ME or Ph. D, etc. he/ she is undergoing. (if any)
- f) Sponsorship shall not be granted for more than once in two consecutive years.
- g) Paper content shall be innovative, relevant to technical education (Preferably on application based technology) & shall be examined at MSBTE level by a scrutiny committee comprising subject experts.
- h) Certificate from presenter stating that he / she has not made, nor shall make any financial claim, else where for the same bills, which shall submitted to MSBTE for reimbursement. However the faculty can claim the remaining amount from other sources.
- i) Sponsorship shall be limited to reading the paper at the conference.
- j) In case of more than one author, only first author will be eligible for sponsorship.
- B) Sponsorship amount and Conditions :-
- a) For National Conference the sponsorship amount will be the actual expenditure or Rs. 10,000/- whichever is minimum.
- b) For International Conference the sponsorship amount will be the actual expenditure or Rs. 20,000/- whichever is minimum.
- c) After reading of the paper, faculties have to submit all the original documents including tickets and registration fee receipt to the MSBTE in the specified format.
- C) Post sponsorship activities for assessing the impact.
- a) The sponsored faculty shall within a fortnight after presentation of paper, submit a report on the conference specifying; theme, outcome of conference, relevance of it with diploma education & suggest measures for incorporating the benefits in the system.
- b) The concerned faculty shall sensitize other faculty & concerned students regarding the outcome of conference & Paper presentation within the semester.
- c) He / She shall submit report of impact of his/her paper presentation within 6 months after having attended the conference giving information on
- l . Number of students motivated for paper presentation /technical quiz /project competition etc.
- 2. No. of diploma project given to the students in the specified area.
- 3. No. of students motivated for filing the patent.
- 4. No. of events for which the concerned faculty invited as a expert lecturer into the institute.
- All the faculties are appealed to take the benefit of the sponsorship to improve the quality in education.